> HDTV STB for MPEG-4
AVC and MPEG-2
for super-crisp images.
The HDCI-2000 from HUMAX is
one of the very first HDTV satellite
receivers for the new high-resolution
television format. Thanks to the latest
MPEG-4 technology and improved DVB-S2
reception, the HDCI-2000 is set for the
standards of the future while still serving
the classical SDTV (PAL) standard. With the
HDCI-2000, you can enjoy crystal-clear
pictures tomorrow without having to give up
your favorite programs today.
In addition to being able to receive all
available HDTV programs, the HUMAX HDCI-2000
also supports all SDTV programs. The two
Common Interface (CI) slots open up a whole
new world of exclusive television experience,
including a spectrum of Pay-TV options.
HDTV on the new HUMAX HDCI-2000.
Explore the depths of tomorrow's television
with HUMAX. Enjoy everything HDTV has to
offer and prepare to be blown away by
breathtaking pictures and crystal-clear
digital cinematic sound. The television of
the future has arrived in the form of the
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S compliant
- MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder
- Multi-format Audio Decoder
- High Definition and Standard Definition
- DVB Common Interface (2 slot) support
- HDMI with HDCP
- Format resolution: 1080i, 720p, 576p
- DiseqC 1.0, 1.2, USALS
- Automatic software updating
- Programs may be sorted numerically, alphabetically,
by TV or radio, satellite group, or FTA (free-to-air,
freely receivable broadcasts)
- Timer function (coupled with EPG) for pre-programmed
switching on and off, among other functions
- Adheres to laws protecting minors
- Expanded display with complete program information
- Parental control function (blocking system or
- Sorting programs into individualized categories
- Simple program search
- Perfect combination with a HUMAX LCD-TV
Common Interface (CI) slots are available for
HDTV stands for High Definition
Television, the high-resolution television of
(MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 and MPEG2).
MPEG4/H.264 is an improved compression process
for digital television and HDTV, a successor of
1080i and 720p HDTV video formats: "p" stands
for "progressive" and "i" for "interlaced"
SDTV stands for Standard Definition
Television, which is the basic PAL signal.
The HDCI-2000 uses the latest image
enhancement technology to make even SDTV
programs appear sharper than ever, using a HDMI
or YUV output.
- Dolby digital
The HDCI-2000 comes equipped with an
optical digital output for extremely realistic